There are some problems with the caching of pages and some non-parsing of the archives, nurse such that some AusMacEd pages simply won’t load. My suspicion is this is related to the live archives and Wordpress’s caching technique. When I have time I will get to the root of the issue.
Meantime, thank you for your interest and check out these links of interest:
- Why Apple in Education?
- A mirror for built-in iSights to create MacBook/Pro video camera.
- MCE OptiBay Hard Drive for MacBookPro - up to 420GB HD!
- 50% of new Mac buyers are switchers
- Why are Macs becoming more popular?
- Run Windows and Mac side-by-side with Parallels